Friday 13 May 2011

Time to Inspire

I think it is safe to say that Winter has already hit Melbourne. This past week has been unbelievably cold. My poor little wardrobe hasn't had the punch to keep me warm either. With my trip to Europe only two more months away I have been trying my hardest not to buy anything new, though I am afraid I am going to freeze my butt off if I don't at least get some Winter Warmers. 

As of late I have been so busy with work I have not had time to feel inspired to write on here. Let's hope that today will be my inspiration day. The weather is cold here so I have been to shops to pick up "Vogue" and "Shop Til You Drop". My plan of attack for the rest of today and tomorrow is to stay inside and read. Fashion, Fashion, Fashion. I have stocked up on the essentials like chocolate and chips and for dinner I plan on making an amazing chicken curry. No boys this weekend, no dates, no alcohol, just me! Perfect.



Shop Til You Drop & Australia Vogue snuggled in my favourite Sporstgirl Hobo cardigan.

Let the Inspiration begin

4 comments:

  1. i love the weatter and the plan!!

    kisisi from http://www.aboutmyfashionlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a stunning post! It's soooo hard to get out and feel inspired to take photos when the weather is so miserable. Melbourne is the same! I'm a new follower, please follow me back! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. O man, i totally miss shopping at sportgirl! I always loved taking a peek in there

    ReplyDelete