Saturday 14 May 2011

Because Black Knows Best

When I am in doubt of what to wear I always lean towards the ever safe and elegant black. I will admit that more than half of my wardrobe is black. I have tried time and time again to buy pieces that are vibrant and alive, however my heart is content on black. If I am in a rush I will throw on a black. If I want to look casual but chic I will choose my black jeans and a blazer and if I want to look sexy I will wear a black dress. I have....well i don't know exactly how many black dresses I have, but I can tell you that not one is the same as the other. The beauty about black is that while other colours come and go in the world of fashion black will always stand the time of time. Black conveys authority, elegance, style, refinement and of course sex appeal. Show me another colour that can do all that at the one time. 

Splendid cotton jersey dress, Isabel Marant blazer, Michael Kors shirt, MCQ lace dress, Malene Birger triangle bra, Carven crepe skirt, Reed Krakoff envelope clutch, Camilla Skovgaard sandals. 

2 comments:

  1. love your selection! and I'd diiiie for this clutch <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know me too, its beautiful..... :)

    ReplyDelete