Saturday 14 May 2011

Safely inside on Sunday

I am staying inside today where it is nice and warm....BUT, if I was going to go out, below is the outfit I've put together that I would most like to wear. It's a casual Sunday outfit, super comfy but stylish. I could see myself wearing this to the markets looking for treasures, I'd meet my best friends for lunch and pick up a cute bunch of flowers on the way home. This is definitely making me want to go outside. 

The Row sweater, Arnsdorf Jeans, Steven Alan poncho, Le Mont St. Michel stripe tee, Michael Kors watch, Lanvin flats, Ralph Lauren blanket bag.

I am in love with this outfit. I would kill for the Ralph Lauren Vintage Blanket Hobo Bag.......*sigh*

8 comments:

  1. Staying in can be fun just try to look for something different to do! Loving those flats and the bag, looks perfect for summer!

    Cess O. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Aztec printed bag is rad!

    XO Charlotte
    www.thefashionguitar.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely lovely lovely - I always plan outfits around days I'd love to spend in them. Those arnsdorf jeans are the perfect colour. I don't really wear jeans, but they make me want to.

    X

    ps thank you for your lovely comment dear. it was so touching and made me smile! I love reading all your comments and had to add you to my links list :) X

    ReplyDelete
  4. i need need need
    okay... maybe want.... that row sweater. it's so feminine and pretty!!


    xx

    hope to hear from you*
    love amy ^.^
    www.amyflyingakite.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this! that bag is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh I would wear this in a second!
    x

    http://rosemodern.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would kill for that bag too (shh! ha ha!) and I would definitely wear this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy crap, that bag is aweeeeesome!

    ReplyDelete