Friday 15 April 2011

Gentleman's club.

Last night I went to meet a friend for a few after work drinks....which turned into quite a few jugs of drinks. I admit that when I normally go out I focus my attention on how the females are dressing. I like to see how other girls have put together an outfit and I like to mentally note how they have looked so I can try to achieve the same style. My attention last night was focused on the gentleman (which I am not complaining about at all). Everywhere I looked there was another guy styled up and I couldn't help but mentally note how each of them looked. 

Below are a few pictures that I took. Sorry if the quality isn't amazing, it's the best I could do with my iPhone in one hand and my drink in the other.


 This guys hair was AMAZING! He was rocking a red leather jacket and was the epitome of cool. LOVE IT.



A little later on I stumbled across this guy. I had to do a double take because it was another guy with the same hair do. I stupidly asked if there was a fancy dress party on......(idiot). He was very sweet about it all. 


On the walk home my friend and I came across a very.....lets just say he was "different" kind of man. He apparently walks the streets a lot....with his dog sitting on his shoulders. Had to capture his chunky knit!



After one too many cuban mules (a very tasty and refreshing drink) I thought it would be OK for me to just go through my friends room, as you do. He has great records (YES, RECORDS) and some very stylish pieces.



 Both bags were bought on a trip to Egypt.




"Boys, boys, boys, we like boys in cars. 
Boys, boys, boys buy us drinks in bars"- Lady Gaga

2 comments:

  1. Boys boys boys
    With Hairspray and denim
    Boys boys boys
    We love them!

    Following you! Thanks for your comment
    Take care, Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Gaga quote! Love the retro hairdos and large leather satchels! xo style, she wrote

    ReplyDelete