Friday 22 April 2011

As Long as its FAUX







 I love love love fur. Faux fur only for me though. I don't like the idea of wearing a real animal. In the "fur" world of fashion I am more than happy to "fake it". I remember years and years ago I would see celebrities wearing fur coats or I would see fur coats in movies and only the super "rich and elegant" would be wearing them. Fur coats were never an everyday item, well not to me anyway. I am so thrilled that the fur coat is out and about and has been made to be "ready to wear". I haven't got my little hands on a coat just yet but I am on the hunt. Happy Days. Winter isn't looking so gloomy after all. x

6 comments:

  1. I totally agree. Timeless trend, but out of respect to the animals there's no need to take their fur - especially when we can use other materials and the end result is very similar.

    Last outfit is perfecto!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVVVVVE these photos. and fur, real or fake. although i only own vintage furs and would never buy one new.

    thanks for checking out thefashionhash! loving your blog.

    X


    http://www.thefashionhash.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. STEVIESTEVIESTEVIESTEVIEOMGSTEVIEMINTYWANG.. sorry what was your post about again?

    i had such a great comment outlined about fur and faux and glamour, but then I saw that picture of stevie and lost it.. now i want to wear my minty wang! eeee

    happy easter!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. agree with you. Fur looks amazing, but it's not worth the life of an animal. Fake fur <3

    ReplyDelete